Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WHAT... I'm IT??

Dangit...I try to avoid these things but I guess I've been TAGGED, I'm IT(especially when my name is actually there in colored letters!) So okay, I'll play this time..

Here's an ABC tag I was hit with...
A: Attached or Single? Attached 6 years
B: Best Friend? My Sis
C: Cake or Pie? Any kind cake
D: Day of the week? Any day that I can just relax
E: Essential Item? glasses...then I'd be blind
F: Favorite Color? Depends on the day-lots of them
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? don't matter to me
H: Hometown? Denver, CO(although born in Hawaii I wish I could claim there as my hometown but its not)
I: Indulgence? Sweets
J: January or July? July, I love the warm or I should say HOT these days, weather not too hot though
K: Kids? No thank you...ohh wait yes I have three he he he
L: Life isn't complete without? I don't know..my life isn't complete..can't answer that
M: Marriage Date? January 19, 02
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 brothers, 1 sister.
O: Oranges or Apples? Uhh...What about lychee?
P: Phobias or Fears? Socializing and people thinking I'm stupid
Q: Quote? I don't have a fav quote
R: Reasons to smile? My families accomplishments
S: Superman or Wonderwoman? Wonderwoman...I wish I could look that good in lingerie, boots, a cape and a crown!
T: Tag five people: Uhh whoever wants to do it, I tag you...1,2,3,4,5
U: Unknown fact about me? Can't tell then it wouldn't be unknown..j/k I'm not sure
V: Vegetables? Which ever tastes good at the moment
W: Worst Habit? Too much tv and computer time and inactivity
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y: Your favorite food? Donuts..or also different types of food.
Z: Zodiac sign? I'm a fish.. Pisces

2 comments:

Liesl Law said...

I LOVE your wonder woman comment!!!! Can't we all look that good in that outfit!?

Becca said...

Hi Ginette,
Thanks for tracking me down and finding my blog. That was a great treat for me to get a comment from you last month. You and your little family look so cute. I really enjoyed reading this post and realize that you haven't changed much.
Love,
Becca