Monday, July 7, 2008

Last day in Utah

So I forgot some pics that I wanted to share from day 2-July 4th.
Jaedyn threw a fit to take pictures with the camera so after he calmed down he was given the camera to take some pics...and this is what he came up with!! He's fired!
This was Adam and the missionaries from his ward doing the Haka during the parade! Wow, pretty cool we got a little show! Too bad we can't remember any faces!

Here's cousins Taliah and Malaya posin' at the park with glow in the dark bracelets!
After a long day, Taliah and Naia enjoy a nice little bubble bath.

Day 3-Last day in Utah
The night before sure wore us out and we all slept in til about 9am. (Except Eddie and Adam who were up playin ball at the church by 7am-yeah Eddie heaved during the game which was quite odd..gee never thought he'd over do it in Utah!) So after breakfast and a little trip to the store(the ladies) while Eddie took the kids to the park we headed out to the Pool.

We had so much fun swimming and dodging the wind by staying in the water that I didn't get any good pictures. So here's Taliah after all the fun waiting to go home-yes she crashed before she even got home!

After showers, dinner and SHAVE ICE (thanks Adam!) we headed home around 10 and arrived back to our house in Colorado at 6am. It was a short trip but well worth fun!

This trip for me was great! I was able to spend time with my family and two of my best friends, my sis Yannick and my cuz Charmay. I love them so much. My family is so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. I thank Charmay, Adam and Yannick for always making us feel welcome and showing us a great time. It takes so much out of them to accommodate our somewhat big family. Thank you to you guys we love you and til next year...maybe.

No comments: