Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haircuts

BEFORE...
I like to have my boys hair a little longer than most...see picture below. I don't know, I just like to see them with hair at this age because I'm sure once their older, they'll want it shaved or faded and stuff. So I keep it longer. The last time their grandpa took them to get their haircut and came back with a shaved head, I freaked..
AFTER...
I figured, why not? So I let it be done. They boys got their haircut... real short. What the hey, it's hot! So here they are with their $3 haircut they received from the opportunity school(the students) that their grandpa works at. It works...


And yes...mommy got a haircut too. They took off like 5/6 inches. I'm willing to sacrifice my hair for a cheap haircut...free(thanks to grandpa minus the $5 tip)!

2 comments:

ARMYEOD07 said...

I really really like the short hair on the boys!!! Just dont cut Naias!!! Love and Miss you guys!

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

I think the short hair on the boys looks awesome! And you know you can trim your hair and Naia's without cutting so much off. Call me if you need a trim. I can probably handle that.