Friday, June 27, 2008

Let's Do This!

Blogging...huh...well the day has come. I finally threw my hands up and said...let's do this! I figured, everyone else is doing it, why not me? I said to myself...I can do this. I do email, myspace, facebook, why not blog? This sure will be something. So hopefully this will be much more successful than the 10 year journal that sits by my bed unopened, unwritten in (except for the couple important/or yet irritating occassions that occur a year) and lonely. And better yet...everyone will be able to read it. YES, just what I need. But it'll be good...I hope.
I have chosen the phrase HANA HOU for my selected blog title. My Baba used to always say it when doing something fun like dancing, singing or other crazy things that were worth doing again. Hana hou means to do it again, repeat, etc. in hawaiian. I thought that this blog would sort of reflect that saying in a ways...
I will write in this blog again and again,
I will write things that I have repeated already
I will renew my memories over and over when I read it
I will repair any mistakes that I have so boldly posted
it is an ecore!
So HANA HOU!

2 comments:

ARMYEOD07 said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you have a blog now...Im so bad about emailing that this will give me a great way to keep up with you and the kiddos!!! We love and miss you guys!!!

Mindi said...

I was wondering if you were on the blog train. This is great, now I'll be able to keep up with everyone when we jump ship. Hana Hou!